Do you have a website in need of blog content?
By partnering with me you’ll have access to a lifetime of writing experience, including full time dedication to the craft since 2012. This will allow you to be hands off to focus on what you do best – running your own business.
While the process is ultimately customized for every client, the basics include:
- Intake and research to learn how I can better communicate your corporate voice, message, and vision in each new blog post.
- Create a content plan to reflect the topics you want to focus on for the next month to three months.
- Write and edit content by the established deadlines.
- Complete one round of additional edits as necessary.
- Publication, which can be done by your internal team or by allowing access to your blogging platform such as Wordpress, Wix, Blogger, or more.
Contact me at email@example.com for more information about my services and pricing. We can discuss your content, your ideas, and determine the right blogging strategy for you.
What is Content Creation versus Copy Writing?
You’ll hear a lot of words to describe what writers do online. Sometimes it’s referred to as content or blogging and sometimes it’s considered copy. But these two things aren’t always the same.
Content creation focuses on conveying an idea or message rather than keywords. The work is intended to be informative and engaging with the ultimate goal of bringing readers back to the site to learn more. Blogging is often categorized this way. A content creator will work with you to develop blog posts or articles to tell your company’s story, share important and timeless information, and attract readers.
Copy writing is important, but very different. Copy gives you just the facts. Often, it focuses on adding the right keywords that will attract search engines to your site. That’s a good thing, of course, but without content to keep readers coming back, it shouldn’t be only tool in your tool box.
What is a ghost writer?A ghostwriter creates content that is officially credited to another person. This arrangement is very common for business blogs who want the readers to feel confident in their position as a thought leader.
Do you need graphic design services?
Are you in need of graphic design for infographics, logos, branding, or print design? Contact Rowan Arts Design to learn more.